Friday is here! You don’t want to work, do you ? Instead invest your time and effort on the following 15 brain teasers and strike out for glory with the answers in the comments section. Last week was the first time the quiz wasn’t answered completely on the Friday, but it did mean that I got more than one person answering them (5 in total). The person with the most correct answers this week gets to manage England to their next failure.
NAME THAT DEATH
In which films did the following deaths occur ?
01. Decapitation by ceiling light (HINT: “Yeah? Well I’m taller!”)
02. Impaled upon, then shredded by combine harvester (HINT: “Are we having fun yet?”)
03. Death by stereo (HINT: This is also a quote in the film, it’s mostly death by arrow, though)
04. Knife in the back at the United Nations
05. Head slammed into a hook during sex
WELCOME TO THE JUMBLE
The names of five films have been jumbled up, rearrange them to be crowned King of the Jumble
06. MINDING RUTH
07. IDAHO DUNES DIDN’T OWN REVENGE THEORY
08. HER BUN
09. ACNE REVILED
10. BATH DIM SCOUT
WHO’S BEHIND THE BEANS?
Guess who is being obscured by the tin of beans.
Correct answers will appear below with the name of the solver . So for those of you playing at home, go no further.
01. Speed – MICHAEL
02. Universal Soldier – MICHAEL
03. The Lost Boys – MICHAEL
04. North By Northwest – LUCY B
05. Very Bad Things – MICHAEL
06. Midnight Run – KEVIN RITCHIE
07. Things To Do In Denver When You’re Dead – VIT
08. Ben Hur – LEANNE
09. Deliverance – LEANNE
10. About Schmidt – VIT
11. Humphrey Bogart – MICHAEL
12. Yul Brynner – KEVIN RITCHIE
13. Simon Pegg – KEVIN RITCHIE
14. Tim Robbins – KEVIN RITCHIE
15. Susan Sarandon – LUCY B