Welcome. The older unanswered questions are still building up so I’ve added some hints, ’cause I pity you fools. I’ve caught up with the housekeeping so if you check out the leaderboard it should be up to date now. Alright ramblers, lets get rambling…
WE THREE THINGS – TV SPECIAL
Who or what links all three people/things in each case
01. Ian McKellen, Norman Wisdom and Peter Kay
02. Mayor Richard Wilkins, Adam and Glorificus
03. Bob Monkhouse, Max Bygraves and Les Dennis
04. Carole Ann Ford, Elisabeth Sladen and Freema Agyeman
05. Veronica Donovan, Brad Bellick and Paul Kellerman
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE ACRONYM CITY
The names of five films have been acronymised, what films to the letters represent ?
BONUS 1:YOU PEOPLE SUCK MONKEY BALLS, BUT HAVE DOUBLE POINTS ANYHOO…
Below are questions from the last Big 15 that you lousy dogs have failed to answer..
THE MISSING LINK
Who or what is missing in each case
04. ____________, Terrence Stamp, Robert Vaughan, Gene Hackman, Kevin Spacey
Names the films the following animals/mammals/whatever appeared in.
BONUS 2:YOU PEOPLE SUCK DESSICATED MONKEY BALLS, BUT HAVE TRIPLE POINTS ANYHOO…
Below are questions from two Big 15s ago that you lousy dogs have failed to answer..
Just, er, answer the questions, I guess…
02. In which film do we hear a Christmas version of a hit made popular by an earlier film from the same writer ? (HINT: Earlier film starred Hugh Grant)
BONUS 3: YOU PEOPLE SUCK HAIRY SWEATY MONKEY BALLS, BUT HAVE QUADRUPLE POINTS ANYHOO…
Below are questions from three Big 15s ago that you sons of a motherless goat have failed to answer..
Who or what links the following ?
01. Matt McCoy, Laurence Luckinbill and Liam Neeson (HINT: Something to do with the number 5)
02. Alien Nation, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Blade (HINT: Could also include Stargate )
01. Coronation Street – SAYURI X
02. Buffy The Vampire Slayer – SAYURI X
03. Family Fortunes – SAYURI X
04. Doctor Who – SAYURI X
05. Prison Break – SAYURI X
06. Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny – KEVIN RITCHIE
07. No Retreat No Surender – SAYURI X
08. The Last Temptation Of Christ – SAYURI X
09. Four Weddings and a Funeral – SAYURI X
10. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance – SAYURI X
12. Robocop – KEVIN RITCHIE
14. Pulp Fiction – SAYURI X
15. The Usual Suspects – SAYURI X
04. Gene Hackman (Main Superman villains in chronological order) – KEVIN RITCHIE
11. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home – NEXUS
02. Love Actually – SAYURI X
14. It’s A Wonderful Life – KEVIN RITCHIE
01. They have all appeared in the fifth film of a movie franchise – SAYURI X
02. They have all appaered in the fifth film of a movie franchise – SAYURI X