I know, I know. What can I say ? I meant to have this up before Xmas Eve but trivial matters such as a job and kids and a wife and wrapping presents got in the way. It’s just like leaving the outside Xmas lights up till May or somesuch so, er, just get on with it alright…
Just, er, answer the questions, I guess…
01. What is the name of the spoof Xmas film at the start of Scrooged and who stars in it ?
02. In which film do we hear a Christmas version of a hit made popular by an earlier film from the same writer ?
03. What toy is Arnold Schwarzenegger so desperate to procure for his son in Jingle All The Way ?
04. What book and by whom does Clarence carry around in It’s A Wonderful Life ?
05. In which film does a man dressed as Santa eat fish through his beard ?
The following quotes are from films that feature Christmas in some way, either as a focus or a backdrop, name ze moovie..
06. “It’s a bone you lucky dog!”
07. “My balls are freezin! I never thought I’d say THAT with a smile on my face”
08. “He’s making violent love to me, mother!”
09. “You lucky fuck”
10. “1-800-SPANK-ME? I know that number.”
BONUS: YOU PEOPLE SUCK MONKEY BALLS, BUT HAVE DOUBLE POINTS ANYHOO…
Below are questions from previous Big 15s that you lousy dogs have failed to answer..
01. Matt McCoy, Laurence Luckinbill and Liam Neeson
02. Alien Nation, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Blade
05. Robert Carlyle, Anthony Hopkins and Ethan Hawke
03. Turboman – KEVIN RITCHIE
04. The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer – Mark Twain – KEVIN RITCHIE
05. Trading Places – KEVIN RITCHIE
06. Scrooged – KEVIN RITCHIE
07. Jack Frost – KEVIN RITCHIE
08. It’s A Wonderful Life – KEVIN RITCHIE
09. Die Hard 2 – KEVIN RITCHIE
10. The Santa Clause – KEVIN RITCHIE
11. Die Hard – KEVIN RITCHIE
13. Scrooged – KEVIN RITCHIE
05. Cannibalism (Robert Carlyle in Ravenous, Ethan Hawke in Alive, Anthony Hopkins in The Silence Of The Lambs etc) – KEVIN RITCHIE